Get Paid to Write on Your Time

Make money writing for online sites.  These sites will pay you to write articles for them.  


HubPages

On HubPages you write articles, creating pages (Hubs), that you earn money through online advertising such as Google Adsense and the HubPages program.  You also have the added bonus or setting up affiliate referrals with Amazon and/or eBay Capsules and selling actual products without any hassle of handling credit cards, returns or even dealing direct with customers.

Every time someone views one of your pages, known as Hubs, the visitor will see ads or the affiliate products you set up. 60% of the time, these ads and products can generate revenue for you, and 40% of the time, they can generate revenue for HubPages.

If your an expert on a particular subject or good at researching this may be a great opportunity to make some money.  It's free so you have nothing to lose by signing up.

Check out HubPages and their rating on the BBB.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are absolutely right. Way to go! What fun…I am really tempted to leave my stressful shuttling-everyday job and just sit at home. I need to earn some money, so I think I might become a freelancer. Talking about freelancing, I came across some amazing e-marketplaces on the web planet - www.Gicree.com
, www.zopgraphics.com, www.odesk.com, and so on. Now, I think it is time to make a change. Thank you for making me realize what I have to do.

Unknown said...

I have bookmarked your blog page so that I can get back to it whenever I want. Wow! You sure can write. I do not have any strong skills like writing, graphics designing or developing programs. But I do have some soft skills that I have recorded and would like to sell. Do you think there will be buyers to buy what I am selling? I have uploaded my speech on `communication’ at Zopgraphics, Gicree and a few such sites. Waiting to get orders…